With the new Apple iPhone 3.0 OS we have many new features that the userbase have been wanting for months, but still there are some things that were left out that we wanted.
- Video Recording – It can be done, as possible on Jailbroken devices to a good standard, achieveing higer quality than most mobile phones on the market.
- Full Bluetooth Support – Yes, we may now have AD2P but what about transferring photos, songs etc. to other devices other iPhones or devices. Obviously I can see the problem with music due to DRM and copyright issues.
- Demo Apps – Yes many App’s come with a lite version but people want to try the full thing, maybe for a 24 hour period or maybe 5 uses of the App but just be able to test App’s would allow people to make there mind up and be more satisfied. And would also cut down the piracy of iPhone App’s.
- Flash – Rumours have been around for along time that it would finally come to iPhone, even people at Adobe said there working on it, just please make it soon.
- Background App’s – We now have push which helps and although I can see the power problems with background app’s it is possible. It’s true it can make the iPhone unstable due to memory issues and so I understand why at the moment it’s not been implmemted; maybe with better hardware or more battery power then it would be a good option.
Many of the things we wanted in 3.0 have been implemeted, we know that the things that have been left out are possible as they are possible if you jailbrake the phone but I understand the technical issues that Apple has with things such as Background App’s and Full Bluetooth Support but Video Recording and Demo App’s shouldn’t be that hard to implment, Maybe OS 3.1?