If you’ve ever used Cycorder and got a call or you’ve ran out of memory during a video you know how annoying it is when you go to the video and it won’t play. No matter how hard you try it won’t play back. Some people simply give up, others pay quite a lot of money to a repair company.
I’ve done quite a few videos now and my service has been fully tested and worked 100% of the time. So if you have corrupted Cycorder videos you want fixed or know someone who does I will get them fixed and back to you within less than 1 hour after payment in most cases.
Here’s how it works:
- Upload the video to WeTransfer (Up to 2GB)
- Send the file to sbraidley [at] yahoo.co.uk (include any discount codes at this point).
- I will then download and fix the file and email you with a quote of price and a screenshot of the video for proof if requested.
- Send the payment via PayPal in your preffered currency, either USD or GBP and make sure that it’s sent as Personal Payment Owed.
- Once payment is received I will immediately upload the file back to WeTransfer for you to download.
- You now have your fixed video.
At the minute I’m charging a flat fee of $25/£15.60 per GB (The price is determined by the repaired video size and not the corrupt video that is sent). The video can be any length and sound is also processed with the video unlike some other services. I can also promise that you file will never been seen by anyone but you, videos are checked that the process has worked but this does not require the video to be played.