The Dev-Team today announced the release of the avidly awaited Ultrasn0w soft unlcock for iPhone & iPhone 3G, not the 3G S yet, as that’s not been jailbroken.
Follow these instructions to get Ultrasn0w:
- Ensure you have upgraded to iPhone OS 3.0
- Jailbreak your iPhone 3G using redsn0w or PwnageTool (this will also install Cydia/Icy)
- Run Cydia or Icy
- Please add the repo repo666.ultrasn0w.com to Cydia or Icy. That last “o” is actually the number zero “0”! If you use the letter “o” you’ll get an error.
- Search for ‘ultrasn0w’ in cydia or icy and install ultrasn0w
- Reboot your iPhone 3G
- T-Mobile USA users should disable 3G before using ultrasn0w
One thought on “Ultrasn0w Released!”