If you have ever used Cycorder and got a call or ran out of memory during a video, you know how annoying it is when you go to the video and it won’t play. No matter how hard you try it won’t play back. Some people simply give up, others pay quite a lot of money to a repair company.
As I have had this problem so many times in the past, I researched a way to solve it and have developed a way to completely repair any Cycorder video that has been corrupted due to interruption. I offer the service at a much lower price than commercial repair services and will offer a turnaround time of less than 1 hour after payment.
Here’s how it works:
- Upload the video to WeTransfer (Up to 2GB)
- Send the file to sbraidley [at] yahoo.co.uk (include any discount codes at this point).
- I will then download and fix the file and email you with a quote of price and a screenshot of the video for proof if requested.
- Send the payment via PayPal in your preffered currency, either USD or GBP and make sure that it’s sent as Personal Payment Owed.
- Once payment is received I will immediately upload the file back to WeTransfer for you to download.
- You now have your fixed video.
At the minute I’m charging a flat fee of $25 per GB (The price is determined by the repaired video size and not the corrupt video that is sent). The video can be any length and sound is also processed with the video unlike some other services. I can also promise that you file will never been seen by anyone but you, videos are checked that the process has worked but this does not require the video to be played.
[Moved this to a separate page for easier access – keeping this active even though most people will not be using Cycorder anymore, but just in case I can help someone]